Senior IT Risk Advisor, Belgium
Are you a dynamic, "think out of the box" professional seeking a rewarding career in a proactive team? We have a phenomenal opportunity based in Antwerp, Belgium with a mid-sized firm, that truly prioritizes the wellbeing of its people. Antwerp is celebrated for its charming neighbourhoods, green spaces, and cultural diversity. It offers a high quality of life, excellent schools, and a variety of recreational activities, making it an appealing place to live.
We are looking for a Senior IT Risk Advisor, with Cybersecurity, IT Audit, Information Security/Data Privacy experience to be the face of the IT Risk team. This role will offer you an opportunity to truly make an impact. Dutch language skills are an essential requirement.
- This firm provides an environment for career progression and the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology while contributing significantly to an organization's security and stability
- This role offers a competitive salary, relocation assistance and an opportunity to embrace a vibrant lifestyle and cultural richness of Antwerp
- Experience the city's thriving fashion culture, with renowned designers, boutique shops, and a fashion-forward community that adds a stylish flair to daily life.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and stay up to date on IT security trends and regulations
- Utilize strong analytical skills and cybersecurity principles to assist the team and stakeholders in effective mitigation strategies
- Whether you enjoy outdoor adventures, cultural events, or lively nightlife, Antwerp provides a plethora of recreational activities to suit every taste, ensuring there's always something exciting to explore and enjoy.
- Oversee the IT infrastructure, identify potential risks, and develop strategies to mitigate them
- Antwerp boasts excellent educational institutions for those moving with family
- Indulge your taste buds in Antwerp's delectable cuisine, featuring a diverse range of restaurants, cafes, and local eateries that showcase the city's culinary expertise.
- Enjoy the abundance of parks and green spaces within the city, providing a refreshing escape from urban life. Perfect for picnics, leisurely walks, or simply unwinding amidst nature.
The ideal profile:
- Qualified CISA, CISM, or equivalent
- Certified as an ISO27001 lead auditor/implementer
- Have experience working within a CA firm ranging from three to five years
- Experience in data analysis (PowerBI)
- Possess strong communication skills, including fluency in Dutch and English
- Relevant framework knowledge - COBIT, ITIL, ISO, NIST etc.
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)
Apply for Senior IT Risk Advisor, Belgium
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly