IT Audit Manager
A FTSE 100 Technology company in Central London are looking to hire an IT Audit Manager to join the team. The role offers great opportunity in a fast-paced environment to deliver on the audit plan. The company have been through a series of acquisitions recently and are looking to centralise the systems landscape
- To work with the team in assisting ongoing programs of successful internal audits.
- IT SOx and cyber security work
- To work closely with external and internal partners in the planning and the delivery of internal audit reporting.
- Working as part of a team of auditors, producing and delivering audit projects.
- You will be required to perform internal audit field work in the UK and international offices
- You will need to be able to commit to 20% international travel
The successful candidate will have:
- You must be CISA qualified or hold a relevant degree
- Strong IT SOx and Cyber Security experience
- The ability to work autonomously and run projects to a high standard, whilst managing your time successfully
- Ability to work well under pressure, whilst producing results
- Ability to work well in part of a vibrant team and manage own workload
- Experience in report writing is essential
- Strong analytical skills are essential