Information Security jobs
Are you looking for a new job in Information Security? Search and apply for the latest information security jobs here on CareersinCyber.com.
Browse the latest information security jobs on this page, or refine your search by location, employer sector, salary and more on our job search page.
Want to get ahead of the pack when applying for your next job? Set up a 'Jobs by Email' alert for Information Security jobs here and be one of the first to apply for newly posted jobs that match your search.
What does an Information Security professional do?
An Information Security professional will monitor computer networks for security issues, install security software, and document any security issues or breaches they find.
Key duties for an Information Security professional might include:
- Plan, implement and upgrade security measures and controls
- Protect digital files and information systems against unauthorised access, modification or destruction
- Maintain data and monitor security access
- Conduct internal and external security audits
- Manage network, intrusion detection and prevention systems
- Analyze security breaches to determine their root cause
- Recommend and install appropriate tools and countermeasures
- Define, implement and maintain corporate security policies
- Security awareness training
- Coordinate security plans with outside vendors
- Recognise problems within systems by identifying uncharacteristic activity
Information Security Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field.
- MBA in information systems.
- Experience in information security or related field.
- Experience with computer network penetration testing and techniques.
- Understanding of firewalls, proxies, SIEM, antivirus, and IDPS concepts.
- Ability to identify and mitigate network vulnerabilities and explain how to avoid them
- Understanding of patch management with the ability to deploy patches in a timely manner while understanding business impact.
Found 8 jobs in this campaign
Looking for our next IT Internal Auditor either in Denver, Cantor or Louisville!
Leading European Banking client requires your expertise as a Cyber Security Consultant within their Cyber Security Hub team based in Brussels.
An opportunity for a data protection professional to lead a privacy initiative on a global stage.
Keeping my client safe keeps the country safe. IAC is helping a multinational defense company recruit an IT Security Internal Audit Manager....
A great opportunity for a technical Senior IT Audit Manager to join a leading Financial Services company based in the heart of Europe: Brussels!
If you’re a Senior IT Auditor professional looking for an opportunity in Germany with one of the most well-known brands, this role could...
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company is working with an established FTSE 100 Industrial company to help them grow their IT Audit team.
Newly created Audit Manager position for a niche Financial Services business to be part of a growing team.