Information Security jobs in London
Are you looking for a new job in Information Security in London? Search and apply for the latest Information Security jobs in London here on CareersinCyber.com.
Browse the latest Information Security jobs in London on this page, or refine your search by employer sector, salary and more on our job search page.
Want to get ahead of the pack when applying for your next job? Set up a 'Jobs by Email' alert for Information Security jobs in London here and be one of the first to apply for newly posted jobs that match your search.
What does an Information Security professional do?
An Information Security professional will monitor computer networks for security issues, install security software, and document any security issues or breaches they find.
Key duties for an Information Security professional might include:
- Plan, implement and upgrade security measures and controls
- Protect digital files and information systems against unauthorised access, modification or destruction
- Maintain data and monitor security access
- Conduct internal and external security audits
- Manage network, intrusion detection and prevention systems
- Analyze security breaches to determine their root cause
- Recommend and install appropriate tools and countermeasures
- Define, implement and maintain corporate security policies
- Security awareness training
- Coordinate security plans with outside vendors
- Recognise problems within systems by identifying uncharacteristic activity
Information Security Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field.
- MBA in information systems.
- Experience in information security or related field.
- Experience with computer network penetration testing and techniques.
- Understanding of firewalls, proxies, SIEM, antivirus, and IDPS concepts.
- Ability to identify and mitigate network vulnerabilities and explain how to avoid them
- Understanding of patch management with the ability to deploy patches in a timely manner while understanding business impact.
Found 3 jobs in this campaign
Join PwC Channel Islands as Cyber Manager, Risk Assurance Services, Advisory....
Regional Information Security Officer - Hybrid (Central London) - £95 -115k + Annual Bonus & Benefits Robert Half have partnered with a global powe...
Our client based in London, are seeking a permanent Information Security Manager. As an Information Security Manager, you will be the Security special
Role: Information Security Officer and Auditor Location: Hybrid – Firm wide (any one of their UK locations) Salary: GBP35,000 – GBP40,000 Dependant on